Login    Register
  • Author
New DLC: Winter Relto

Postby Mystler » Fri 15. Nov 2013, 21:37

And there we go!
Winter is coming (noticed the hint?) and we are happy to announce the counterpart to the Summer Relto DLC - the Winter Relto texture mod by Itep Edor.
A few years ago, Itep created this texture mod for TPotS and now, Filtik manually merged it for TOC-MOUL. To install the DLC, download the following zip archive and extract it to
"<TOC-Folder>\dat".

Winter Relto: Download

Enjoy! :D
------
Und da ist es!
Der Winter steht vor der Tür und in diesem Sinne sind wir Stolz das Gegenstück zum Sommer-Relto DLC anzukündigen - den Winter-Relto Textur-Mod von Itep Edor.
Vor einigen Jahren erstellte Itep diese Modifikation für TPotS und jetzt, hat Filtik diese manuell für TOC-MOUL angepasst. Um diesen DLC zu installieren ladet das folgende Archiv und extrahiert es nach
"<TOC-Ordner>\dat".

Winter Relto: Download

Viel Spaß! :D

Mystler
Development Manager

MOULa Name: Mystler
MOULa KI#: 150272
TOC-MOUL Name: Mystler
TOC-MOUL KI#: 346
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI KI#: 0
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Re: New DLC: Winter Relto

Postby calroger » Fri 15. Nov 2013, 23:25

Thanks, Mystler. I installed it and it worked on the first try.

I (my avvie) arrived there for the first time in a short-sleeved shirt (Brrr!). Sure glad there was a fire burning in the fireplace. Looks like Akon needs a winter wardrobe.

Cal

Oh, for those who have the summer texture installed and want to save it, rename it before installing the winter texture.
Last edited by calroger on Sat 16. Nov 2013, 06:03, edited 1 time in total.
Cal (Akon in game)
---------
HP Pavilion P6347C, AMD Athlon II X4 630 processor, 2.80 ghz
nVidia GeForce GT640 Graphic card
6 gb RAM
1.2 tb (1200 gb) on three drives
Windows 10 Home Edition
Directx V.11
calroger

MOULa Name: Retiredman
MOULa KI#: 16603428
TOC-MOUL Name: Akon
TOC-MOUL KI#: 208406
Gehn Shard Name: Retiredman
Gehn Shard KI#: 124834

Postby Hawkster » Sat 16. Nov 2013, 01:11

yes work perfectly. Make sure you save both summer and winter relto's
Hawkster

MOULa Name: hawkster
MOULa KI#: 15541714
TOC-MOUL Name: hawkster
TOC-MOUL KI#: 0

Postby Xeth » Sat 16. Nov 2013, 02:52

Great job on the textures! I have to say that the marble walls of the hut are cool, but I love the carpet art. I wouldn't mind having that carpet in my home :D
Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. -John Lennon
Xeth

MOULa Name: Xeth
MOULa KI#: 8727829
TOC-MOUL Name: Xeth
TOC-MOUL KI#: 12609
TOC-TPOTS Name: Xeth2
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 54979
Gehn Shard Name: Xeth
Gehn Shard KI#: 111059

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Sat 16. Nov 2013, 09:21

looks lovely, thank you :)
Zesty of Xeniphers

MOULa Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
MOULa KI#: 20053
TOC-MOUL Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
TOC-MOUL KI#: 250135
DI Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
DI KI#: 218448

Postby janaba » Sun 17. Nov 2013, 13:45

This is really a wonderful surprise and gift ... how beautiful everything is now in our Relto, and exactly fitting into the cosy, winterly and festive season that is approaching us quite fast right now ... :P

Many thanks to our great TOC team and to Itep Edor, who created this beautiful gem ... :D
janaba

MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL KI#: 0

Postby Abjab » Sat 23. Nov 2013, 14:27

For the record (File creation date configurations) and for those who asked for some basic help in game, here are some suggested steps to help same manage "Normal", "Summer", "Winter", Relto textures options (hopefully; corrections always welcome), at least for a PC with Windows Vista in my case, using "TOC-MOULa Install" as my Client software Installation name. First, know this:-

1) Default TOC-MOUL original installation was probably made in your "Documents" folder, unless you chose to place it someplace else. You can find it's location thread from the TOC-MOULa urulauncher desktop shortcut, if you use one, with right mouse-click and select "Properties"; or just select the shortcut "Open File location". Go to the installation folder to find the "dat" folder and the "Personal_District_Textures.prp" file. Note it's creation date in folder view. The date will tell you what option you have presently installed (see below).

2) 'Normal' Relto textures file came with your original TOC-MOULa Install\dat\ folder as "Personal_District_Textures.prp" file dated 10/16/10 (This is the same file and date that you can still find in seperate Client software for MOULa urulive Install\dat folder)

3) "Summer" Relto textures file were given to us by Filtik at http://dlc.the-open-cave.net/moul/Personal_Summer_Textures-moul.zip, and when downloaded and unzipped becomes "Personal_District_Textures.prp" dated 7/4/12

4) "Winter" Relto textures file was given to us by Filtik at http://dlc.the-open-cave.net/moul/Personal_Winter_Textures-moul.zip, and when downloaded and unzipped becomes "Personal_District_Textures.prp" dated 8/6/13

Note that the only File distinction here is creation date (and size), with a common name that Relto build software is searching to use. There must be ONE, and ONLY ONE "Personal_District_Textures.prp" active file in the "dat" folder. This means saving 2), 3), 4), seperately, each under their own seperate folder name say, (Normal Relto, Summer Relto, Winter Relto); removing the active one you have in "dat" folder (save seperately, or delete if already saved as noted); and replacing it with a copy of the one you now want to install from the saved folders, to make a Season change. Then login to admire :)

Hope this helps.....
Hi All ! Myst'ya !! Abjab KI#2976, DRC(1); Abjab2 KI#4051, DRC(2)/Janaba's Hood; Flat Stanley KI#222539, DRC(27)/D-E Hood
Abjab

MOULa Name: Abjab4
TOC-MOUL Name: Abjab
TOC-MOUL KI#: 2976

Postby Annabelle » Tue 3. Dec 2013, 23:37

Wow that's a nice summary Abjab!!!

Merci :D
Annabelle

MOULa Name: Annabelle
MOULa KI#: 3632553
TOC-MOUL Name: Annabelle
TOC-MOUL KI#: 4827
TOC-TPOTS Name: Sophie
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 25444
DI Name: Annabelle
DI KI#: 28877
Gehn Shard Name: Annabelle-Sophie
Gehn Shard KI#: 10268
Minkata Name: Annabelle-Sophie
Minkata KI#: 4247

Postby Abjab » Thu 5. Dec 2013, 15:14

OOoo... It must have worked then ! Thank you :), Huge compliment, and It's always nice to have Sterling quality reviewers and pleased customers, ....(I'll Frame this one LOL). I think we owe Mystler and Filtik a raise or three for making all these things possible. I hope to address that, as soon as I've paid off my Oculus Rift kit, which arrived today (Very excited !!)...Now There's a challenge for all of us TOC-MOUL, too :).... and I'm certainly gonna need help...
Hi All ! Myst'ya !! Abjab KI#2976, DRC(1); Abjab2 KI#4051, DRC(2)/Janaba's Hood; Flat Stanley KI#222539, DRC(27)/D-E Hood
Abjab

MOULa Name: Abjab4
TOC-MOUL Name: Abjab
TOC-MOUL KI#: 2976

Return to Mods & Addons