Login    Register
  • Author
A Wish List :)

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Wed 2. Apr 2014, 16:10

hello, i thought to start a wish list here, things we would like to see in TOC one day, if possible.
but before i start, i would like to say that TOC is my fav shard, especially COD, with so many hidden places to explore in one single age. great job on it mystler and thanks so much for creating such fun playground for us.

now the wish list:
- would love to swim in the lake, if possible. and - maybe dive ? have some underwater caves / shipwrecks to explore maybe ? :?:
- would love to have kerath arch solid so to be able to go around it and on the top of it without floating command.
- how about making some islands solid too ?
- do please open and make solid any and every place you can think of, in every age of TOC. the more the merrier :D

TOC is a great shard, can't find the words to describe how much we love it, so please do add to it whatever possible. having new ages is fun but even more so being able to go to every corner, every mountain peak and every shore, street, room, crevice or building of the existing ones without using floating command.
thank you very much for making it possible

Zesty and Kirk of Xeniphers
Last edited by Zesty of Xeniphers on Wed 2. Apr 2014, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
Zesty of Xeniphers

MOULa Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
MOULa KI#: 20053
TOC-MOUL Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
TOC-MOUL KI#: 250135
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
DI KI#: 218448
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Re: A Wish List :)

Postby Mystler » Wed 2. Apr 2014, 17:57

Thank you! :D
I really like the idea of a wishlist thread. Some points have even been realized a few years ago (walkable Arch of Kerath with an elevator and a helicopter tour - sweet nostalgia) but I fear those mods have vanished in the twisting nether...

The diving point is pretty interesting. Technically, this is (and might stay) impossible without a decent content license from Cyan. However, there are leftover pieces of a Swim3D system in the codebase. IIRC, Opa did some work on getting it to work. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPNH3BgD52c) Still, to make it worth it, a lot of additional work is needed. (You could e.g. dive anywhere under the world and it would look very weird.)

As a side note, I also have a personal TOC-TODO/Wishlist Note with stuff for upcoming updates. So, to all of you, if I said that I'll have a look at something, I don't forget, it just might take a while as free time and motivation are very unpredictable. ;)

Feel free to add more suggestions here, so we can come to this thread to see your ideas.
Mystler
Development Manager

MOULa Name: Mystler
MOULa KI#: 150272
TOC-MOUL Name: Mystler
TOC-MOUL KI#: 346
DI KI#: 0

Postby Wamduskasapa » Wed 2. Apr 2014, 19:36

Filtik and Mystler - I can not thank you two enough for the wonderful worlds that you are giving us on the Shard. I also love the City of Dimensions and look forward to any additions that would be made. You already have my wish list and proposed modifications so I will not itemize them.

Again Thank You so very much for all that you have done and are doing...
------------------------------------------------------
Filtik und Mystler - ich kann nicht danken euch genug für die wunderbaren Welten, die Sie uns auf die Shard geben. Ich liebe die Stadt Abmessungen und freuen Sie sich auf etwaige Ergänzungen, die gemacht werden würde. Sie haben bereits meine Wunschliste und Änderungsvorschläge, so dass ich sie nicht verzeichnen wird.

Nochmals vielen Dank so sehr für alles, was, die Sie getan haben und machst...
Wamduskasapa

MOULa Name: Wamduskasapa
MOULa KI#: 69106
TOC-MOUL Name: Wamduskasapa
TOC-MOUL KI#: 273767
TOC-TPOTS Name: Wamduskasapa
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 56165
DI Name: Wamduskasapa
DI KI#: 208762
Gehn Shard Name: Wamduskasapa
Gehn Shard KI#: 12181

Postby calroger » Wed 2. Apr 2014, 22:23

This is a great idea.

I would like to see all buildings around the courtyard accessible and further developed.
I would like to see the interior of the concert hall accessible.
I would like to see Sharpers office above the Takotah alley further developed.
Add furnishings to the pub.
Add more stops to boat tour. If the Kerath arch is upgraded, that would be a good place for the boat to stop.
Remove some of the wreckage (boats) around the ferry terminal.

I'm not sure if any of the original uru ages can be changed but if so, I might have some suggestions.

Cal
Cal (Akon in game)
---------
HP Pavilion P6347C, AMD Athlon II X4 630 processor, 2.80 ghz
nVidia GeForce GT640 Graphic card
6 gb RAM
1.2 tb (1200 gb) on three drives
Windows 10 Home Edition
Directx V.11
calroger

MOULa Name: Retiredman
MOULa KI#: 16603428
TOC-MOUL Name: Akon
TOC-MOUL KI#: 208406
Gehn Shard Name: Retiredman
Gehn Shard KI#: 124834

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Mon 16. Jun 2014, 08:16

hello, here is a new wish/suggestion: would like to see Patrick Dulebohn's Messengers pub in TOC too.
again thanks for all the effort and making TOC a very nice playground for us :)
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Tue 23. Sep 2014, 19:17

hello to a wonderful TOC team ! so happy to see it back :)
now, just one more tiny little wish. COD's plaza looks somehow unfinished without DRC tent especially because there is no door on that building. is it possible to get the tent back ? or maybe create a door of a sort for that building ??? winter is coming you see, and it will be freezing inside ;) thanks a lot in advance. i just KNOW you can do it :)
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Vaughan » Wed 24. Sep 2014, 05:51

Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:hello to a wonderful TOC team ! so happy to see it back :)
now, just one more tiny little wish. COD's plaza looks somehow unfinished without DRC tent especially because there is no door on that building. is it possible to get the tent back ? or maybe create a door of a sort for that building ??? winter is coming you see, and it will be freezing inside ;) thanks a lot in advance. i just KNOW you can do it :)

That is my opinion. I would love to help and I would like to contribute my ideas and also help graphically. For example, with textures for the inner of the white building, some furniture etc. Perhaps someone of the constructors will contact me.
Vaughan

MOULa Name: Vaughan
MOULa KI#: 34641
TOC-MOUL Name: Vaughan
TOC-MOUL KI#: 318005
DI Name: Vaughan
DI KI#: 240154

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Fri 3. Oct 2014, 10:08

Vaughan wrote:
That is my opinion. I would love to help and I would like to contribute my ideas and also help graphically. For example, with textures for the inner of the white building, some furniture etc. Perhaps someone of the constructors will contact me.

i hope so Vaughan. it would be lovely to see that building with some doors, interior textures, furniture etc. a great idea !
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby B'ni Rabbit » Sat 4. Oct 2014, 01:07

I am new to TOC and although I like the CoD and all its mods, perhaps a little time may be spent stabilising the Age before modding it further. It constantly crashes for me.
B'ni Rabbit

MOULa Name: B'ni Rabbit
MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL KI#: 0
DI Name: B'ni Rabbit
Gehn Shard Name: B'ni Rabbit

Postby RockArdemar » Mon 6. Oct 2014, 11:08

This one is not highly important, so it can perfectly go to the lower parts of the List. ;)

The green-glowing chamber on the second floor of the Takotah Palace seems to have lost its corners. We used to meet there before while commenting strategies for the ABF adventure quest, and it was whole. I haven't been there for a while, so I don't know when did it change exactly.

Spoiler:

Also, when you find yourself on certain points, the cam goes out of the room:
(before, it used to stay inside)

Spoiler:

Finally, now you can walk out of it through walls and corners, but not back in.
In the ABF times, we used to enter it by jumping inside from the main façade above the tent, and I don't recall the interior walls being transitable.

Thanks!
KI 42627 - FB | T
RockArdemar

MOULa KI#: 34143
TOC-MOUL KI#: 42627
DI KI#: 235532
Gehn Shard KI#: 17785
Minkata KI#: 70951

Next

Return to General Discussion