Login    Register
  • Author
TOCMoul and Drizzle

Postby Hermanix » Sun 12. Apr 2015, 17:33

Is it possible to use Drizzle in TOCMoul? I had TOCMoul installation and it works fine. Then I wanted to play "fun-Ages" from the-deep-island.de/uru-ages as I had played in DeepIsland Shard/UamShard before. So I copien Drizzle 31.jar into TocMoul folder, started Drizzle, Changed correct server and Moul adresses and downloaded last Agelist. Then I download new Ki (ver.3.9) and Ages information. Then closed Drizzle and started TOCMoul. All went fine until TOCMoul started and begame to download uppdates. Then it crashed and I gave error message: Update Failed: kNetErrFileNotFound Data\dat\GlobalAnimations_District_FemaleBookAccept.prp.gz . All game went down again and again. I found here, that tPots and Drizzle works fine together but what about TOCMoul? I have QHD (2560x1440) display and TocMoul worked fine with it, but TOCtPots works only 1980 x 1440.
Must I instal TOCMoul renew or is there somthing other possibility to play?
Hermanix
Hermanix

MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL KI#: 0
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI KI#: 0
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Re: TOCMoul and Drizzle

Postby Korovev » Mon 13. Apr 2015, 01:31

As far as I know, Drizzle only works with the TPotS shard, and it’s likely to break things if used on the Moul one.
ImageImage
Ready-made shard wrappers, Wineskin guide, D’ni language notes, D’ni UCSUR font, DniTools
ReGalpo Rilesa téníen šemtí!
Korovev

MOULa KI#: 46116
TOC-MOUL KI#: 236871
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 55350
DI KI#: 194197
Gehn Shard KI#: 137074
Minkata KI#: 132812

Postby Mystler » Mon 13. Apr 2015, 10:53

Indeed, Drizzle is for TPotS only and breaks MOUL installations. If you installed TOCMoul with our installer, you should have a repair shortcut in you start menu. Try to use that to restore your installation.
Mystler
Development Manager

MOULa Name: Mystler
MOULa KI#: 150272
TOC-MOUL Name: Mystler
TOC-MOUL KI#: 346

Postby Hermanix » Tue 14. Apr 2015, 18:21

Thanks for information! If there was some waarnings about that I didn't find that. Thanks to Mystler, repair shortcut is there and it worked fine. All in back, my first ages avatar an so, I can continue playing.
But Are there any possibility to play those fan ages, esc. Elodea, Adrael, Janga, Niveerah... those Ages of Deep Island, or must I use tPots for those ages?
Thanks again for living up URU!
Hermanix

MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL KI#: 0

Return to Technical Discussion