Login    Register
  • Author
Filtik's TOC Stream Event

Postby Mystler » Fri 17. Apr 2015, 12:59

Dear explorers,
on Saturday, April 25th at 8 p.m. CEST (12:00 MDT/KI), Filtik is going to host a Twitch stream event. For about 2 hours, you will be able to watch her work on stuff for The Open Cave and ask questions about the process or anything else related to our shard. I will be helping with translation, since Filtik doesn't speak English that well, as well as answering a few questions myself.

Feel free to tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/filtik, next week.
See you! :)

------

Liebe Forscher,
am Samstag, dem 25. April um 20:00 Uhr MESZ (12:00 KI), lädt Filtik zu einem Twitch-Stream Event ein. Für ungefähr 2 Stunden werdet ihr in der Lage sein ihr bei der Arbeit an neuen Dingen für The Open Cave zuzusehen und Fragen zu dem Prozess oder anderen Themen die unseren Shard betreffen zu stellen. Ich werde mit der Übersetzung helfen, da Filtik nicht so gut Englisch spricht, bzw. einige Fragen selbst beantworten.

Schaltet nächste Woche einfach ein auf http://www.twitch.tv/filtik.
Bis dann! :)
Mystler
Development Manager

MOULa Name: Mystler
MOULa KI#: 150272
TOC-MOUL Name: Mystler
TOC-MOUL KI#: 346
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI KI#: 0
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Re: Filtik's TOC Stream Event

Postby Gigi » Sat 18. Apr 2015, 01:40

OMG!!! That will be the one of the best ideas that has been given us.

Wonderful idea, and I can't wait.
Gigi

MOULa Name: Gigi
MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL Name: Gigi
TOC-MOUL KI#: 319227

Postby janaba » Sat 18. Apr 2015, 19:12

Agreed, Gigi, this is really a great idea ... :P

I've been looking into some of your Twitch streams in the morning, Filtik, and I must say I've been very positively surprised and impressed ... You are such a wonderful, interesting, cheerful and gentle young woman, so, it was really a joy to watch you playing, chatting, laughing and just acting out in whatever joyful way, esp. as you've been keeping yourself very much in the background by now, as most of Uru's programmers and coders btw, but certainly also because of there being too many exclusively English or even other languages speaking folks around lol ... :)

Ok, Filtik and all, I believe it'll certainly be fun to watch you working on TOC stuff, while Mystler is translating this all to us and to you etc. ... I don't know if I'll be on TS, but I'll most certainly be there to watch the fun ... :D

--------------------------------------------------

Ja, Gigi, dem stimme ich voll zu, das ist wirklich eine großartige Idee ... :P

Ich habe heute Vormittag in einige Deiner Twitch Streams 'reingeschaut, Filtik, und ich muss sagen, dass ich sehr positiv überrascht und beeindruckt war ... Du bist solch eine wunderbare, interessante, fröhliche und liebenswürdige junge Frau, es war eine absolute Freude Dich spielen, chatten, lachen und wie auch immer fröhlich agieren zu sehen, besonders, da Du Dich bisher mehr im Hintergrund gehalten hast, wie die meisten der Uru Programmierer und Coder übrigens, aber sicherlich auch wegen zuvieler ausschließlich Englisch oder sogar andere Sprachen sprechender Leute überall lol ... :)

Ok, Filtik und alle, ich glaube, es wird sicherlich lustig, Dich bei der 'Arbeit' an 'TOC Stuff' zu beobachten, während Mystler uns und Dir dies alles übersetzt etc. ... Ich weiß nicht, ob ich auf dem TS sein werde, aber ich werde ganz bestimmt da sein, diesem Spaß zuzusehen ... :D
janaba

TOC-MOUL KI#: 0

Postby Vaughan » Mon 20. Apr 2015, 14:04

Great, I will definitely not miss it. I've always wanted to have a look over your shoulders. If it is possible to me I would like to work with you. I'm glad. :D
By the way, a great work you all provide. Thumbs up !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super, das werde ich bestimmt nicht verpassen. Ich wollte schon immer mal einen Blick über Eure Schultern werfen. Wenn es mir Möglich ist würde ich auch gerne mitarbeiten. Ich freue mich. :D
Übrigens: eine super Arbeit die Ihr alle leistet. Daumen hoch !!!
Vaughan

MOULa Name: Vaughan
MOULa KI#: 34641
TOC-MOUL Name: Vaughan
TOC-MOUL KI#: 318005
DI Name: Vaughan
DI KI#: 240154

Postby B'ni Rabbit » Mon 20. Apr 2015, 17:41

I'll try to be there if I can.
B'ni Rabbit

MOULa Name: B'ni Rabbit
DI Name: B'ni Rabbit
Gehn Shard Name: B'ni Rabbit

Postby janaba » Thu 23. Apr 2015, 12:50

Hi, everyone, esp. Mystler and Filtik, I just saw through my RSS feed to the Moul forums that Vector Cramp has posted the MystiTech's film shoot for their 'The Lost Art' machinima production, as pre-announced at the latest AGM without a specific date ... :P

This will take place in their neighborhood on April 25th at exactly the same time, means 12:00 KI time, and last for about an hour, but as this is intended to be a D'ni New Year celebration at the same time it might last for very much longer ... :)

I'm just mentioning this in case no one of you would look onto the Moul forums to see this, so that you, our TOC team and others, would just know that there could be less folks around to watch and enjoy 'the show' ... but maybe not, we'll see, or maybe you'll be even glad about it lol, I just thought I'd better make you aware of that ... See you then ... :D
janaba

Postby Gigi » Fri 24. Apr 2015, 01:19

I will be here in TOC.
This place is great.
Gigi

MOULa Name: Gigi
TOC-MOUL Name: Gigi
TOC-MOUL KI#: 319227

Postby janaba » Sat 25. Apr 2015, 20:12

Oh, yeah, the wonderful TOC intro music ... love that!!! ... Hi, everyone, I'm watching too ... /waves and hugs to all of you ... :D
janaba

Postby janaba » Sat 25. Apr 2015, 22:51

That was absolutely special and awesome ... Congratulations to our TOC team, dear Filtik and Mystler!!! ... :P

You've both done a wonderful job of presenting what is so special about what you're doing on and around TOC MOUL, and were rewarded with a great audience and a lot of questions ... Many thanks also to all who came, to the Twitch chat as well as into the CoD to participate and share the fun ... So, let's look forward to that next 'Wall Tournament' and/or maybe another Twitch stream or so ... /clap and /wave ... :D
janaba

Postby RockArdemar » Sun 26. Apr 2015, 12:20

It was fantastic! :) Thank you again!
KI 42627 - FB | T
RockArdemar