TOC-MOUL Name: Mystler
TOC-MOUL KI#: 346
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI KI#: 0
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Re: Updates 2012/12/18

Postby janaba » Tue 18. Dec 2012, 22:54

Hi, everyone, I've been exploring today as well and been testing some stuff ... :P

Congratulations for your 'new age' implementation resp. the new Avatar selection
UserInterface ... It looks just phantastic and works very well, also the music sounds
great now, more full and ambient than in the YouTube video ... I've been creating a
second avatar (janaba1 lol, KI #192484 DRC(24)) to have more choice and to try
everything out ... Great job on that one ... :D

Yeah, with my second avatar I didn't want to do the whole journey, but at least I've
completed the Cleft and been grabbing the Prime ages books, many Relto pages and
the city links and I roamed the COD for all new christmassy stuff which is very nice to
find everywhere ... Thus far everything worked fine and fluently except in the desert ...

When I approached Zandi from behind I was already hearing him speaking and when I
approached him directly, means when I was standing before him he had his speech
already completed lol ... :? ... This never happened to me and I thought I'd tell you
this, maybe someone else will have the same experience with a new avi ... I actually
had to click Zandi and then he was saying: "Well, you're going to need power for that
imager in the cleft. Try to release that brick ... " something like this ...

Something else, which is PhysX, I had problems to walk up the ladder up to the room
with the fourth Journey cloth, means I cannot walk up there anymore, I have to jump
to make my avi grab that ladder and climb it ... Then when walking up the rocky stairs
from down the water up to the last room (facing the bridge) with the last cloth beneath
it, I got stuck in those stairs and had to jump again ...

Ahh, one more thing ... When Yeesha approached the circle with the signs for the imager,
the wooden plank, though I've pushed it already to the left side, it fell through the ground
when she only slightly touched it when passing by ... It is gone now like in this photo ...

Spoiler:

The windowed mode works great too, means you can handle the Uru window like other
windows, but you can still adjust the window in size, which they've removed from the
Minkata Shard, I dunno if it was intended by you to leave this option available ...

Ok, that is it so far ... If you'd like me to post my log, please let me know ...
Otherwise I'm wishing you a great week and time as well as a blessed

Christmas celebration and an exciting transition into an auspicious and
very Happy New Year 2013 ... :D
janaba

MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL KI#: 0

Postby Scarchu » Tue 18. Dec 2012, 23:14

Haya Neighbor :) my new Avvie is DRC(24) too :)

About your problems with Zandi and ladder - i didn't had such.
But i had different ones, i guess you saw them.

So far i've completed Cleft, Kadish, Gira and Kemo. I didn't found any problems at all, even the "updating" time is more faster them before, and most important - Didn't crash a single time !!! :) :) :)
Scarchu

MOULa Name: Scarchu_BG
MOULa KI#: 11995668
TOC-MOUL Name: Scarchu
TOC-MOUL KI#: 3349
TOC-TPOTS Name: Scarchu
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 36096

Postby janaba » Wed 19. Dec 2012, 01:16

Hiya, I just quickly created another avatar (janaba2, Ki # 192922 DRC(24)) to replicate the Cleft things,
and the Zandi speech issue happened again, means, when I approached him I've heard him already
talking and when I was standing before him his speech was already over ... :P

This time Yeesha didn't bury the wooden plank completely, but she almost took it with her lol ...
Spoiler:

Here are the exact positions where the avi gets stuck, means has to jump up the ladder/stairs
to move on ...
Spoiler:

Ok, I hope that helps ... I don't mind, but maybe you will ... You could download the Python logs from today
janaba1+2 here if you like ... And below is my Avatar selection UserInterface right now ... Good night ... :D

Spoiler:
janaba

MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL KI#: 0

Return to MOUL Updates