Login    Register
  • Author
Re: DLC: Greenscreen Age

Postby Cpt-Jericho » Mon 1. Apr 2013, 19:28

While fooling a bit around in there I noticed that the /gocam command isn't working properly. Just keeps on saying that when I want to get there that I bloody as well could walk. /stopcam is working perfectly normal.
Equal amongst other in the Guild of Sleepers
TOC Status: Image
Cpt-Jericho

MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL KI#: 0
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI KI#: 0
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Postby G. Sylar » Mon 1. Apr 2013, 20:05

Thx for the greenscreen Age. It works beautifully. :) I can not invite anyone there. The Age appears to by me not in "Age Visitors Lists". Or can invite people here yet somehow different :?:

regards
Sylar
G. Sylar

MOULa Name: Sylar
MOULa KI#: 14011585
TOC-MOUL Name: Sylar
TOC-MOUL KI#: 2440

Postby Abjab » Sun 28. Apr 2013, 21:27

Sylar said:

Thx for the greenscreen Age. It works beautifully. I can not invite anyone there. The Age appears to by me not in "Age Visitors Lists". Or can invite people here yet somehow different

Per Filtik's instruction The Greenscreen Age requires that you download and add-on the Greenscreen software to your Client (PC) software. After installing and visiting the Greenscreen Age with your Avie (/greenscreen works), the Age appears under your "Personal" list on Nexus, and you can indeed issue invites to any other players. Unfortunately, those other players cannot access your Greenscreen age unless they too have downloaded and installed (and visited ?) their own Greenscreen Age in their own (PC) client software; but if they have done all that, it will become shareable, I believe.. (I havn't been able to actually test that much yet...:()

I don't know if Filtik intended to offer the Client Process add-on as a temporary process, and incorporate an autodownload with logon "Update" at a later time, but until then this minor Invite confusion will continue to exist...but it's a small inconvenience, as long as we are aware of the matter, I respectfully submit :))

I was curious about the Greenscreen age itself, so I made a Marker Game to keep track of myself...it's a (half) cube 500'x500'x250' high. The floor and walls are solid, but the ceiling isn't solid :)...and Yes, It's very Green, and /fogcolor steelblue doesn't change a thing, inside or out of the cube, LOL
Hi All ! Myst'ya !! Abjab KI#2976, DRC(1); Abjab2 KI#4051, DRC(2)/Janaba's Hood; Flat Stanley KI#222539, DRC(27)/D-E Hood
Abjab

MOULa Name: Abjab4
MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL Name: Abjab
TOC-MOUL KI#: 2976

Previous

Return to Mods & Addons