Login    Register
  • Author
Re: New DLC: Summer Relto

Postby Al Bina » Tue 26. Jun 2012, 21:04

Yeah, the tPotS version is still somewhere in the depths of Filtik's hd. It wil be released soon. :)
Al Bina
Girl Friday

MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL Name: Al Bina
TOC-MOUL KI#: 136412
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI KI#: 0
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Postby Max » Wed 27. Jun 2012, 12:21

Annabelle wrote:Ahhh the summertime Relto!!!
Here's a ... well... some kind of a view :lol: :? from the top of my mountain. You better stay below the fog line let me tell you ;)

Very nice it is indeed ...

So, I replicated Annabelle's climb ... got this nice view too ... But shuffling about a bit and
turning around my foot then just slipped! And I did a looong Jump ... at least I thought so.

As I was sure I'd fall into the Blueish Fog and Relto out [or back, in ... ?] But whadda You know!
I got a foothold of something I couldn't see. Lucky enough I took two Screenshots of it before
stepping around. As I tried to find out how *big* this Ledge/Edge/Spot was ... I just fell off!

So ... my question here [Annabelle?] ... IS this a result of the Seasonal change to Relto?
If not, is there a perimeteral *Ledge* around Relto we might try and find? [will try and
replicete this, just not sure about how atm. ...]

/ Max /
Max

TOC-MOUL Name: Max
TOC-MOUL KI#: 33481

Postby Annabelle » Fri 29. Jun 2012, 04:43

yes sorry Noormax...

see I'm so used to climb everywhere that I forgot instructions. I do it so naturally so smoothly.

My intent was to show you the possibility for you to achieve it too. I forget to take into account that I know the path and not necessarily everyone out there.

Let see if my solution(s) below is(are) easy enough because in the first part on my journey to the top I always achieve it by doing combo jumps.

Here's a bit of info that you must know: there's a huge and tall invisible wall that divide the Relto in half: the "normal grounds" on one side and the "back and mountain side grounds" on the other side. The idea for you is just to get over that wall. Once on the other side you can go back to normal jumps like walk-jumps or run-jumps.

I remember on Deep Island having done it with a special function. It might work here as well too. On Deep Island, I type /ladderup being near my bookshelf inside my hut. Once the laddering up animation will end, you will have reached the top of your relto hut wall. From there, just run-jump on mountain...and follow instructions in following paragraph. You can always try the command: /jump 25 running against the invisible wall to go over it if the /ladderup animation doesn't work on TOC MOUL.

In TOC MOUL, the climb on the mountain is rather an easy one. You will grip on its side from bottom to top. Just make sure to only do walk-jumps near the top or you will overshoot and Relto out :lol:
Annabelle

MOULa Name: Annabelle
MOULa KI#: 3632553
TOC-MOUL Name: Annabelle
TOC-MOUL KI#: 4827
TOC-TPOTS Name: Sophie
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 25444
DI Name: Annabelle
DI KI#: 28877
Gehn Shard Name: Annabelle-Sophie
Gehn Shard KI#: 10268
Minkata Name: Annabelle-Sophie
Minkata KI#: 4247

Postby Al Bina » Fri 29. Jun 2012, 10:05

@Ehren: The summer Relto for tPots has finally been released, too. You can download it here: http://the-open-cave.net/index.php/en/dlcs-tpots

Enjoy!
Al Bina
Girl Friday

Postby Annabelle » Sun 1. Jul 2012, 17:09

@ Al Bina:

There's an issue with the summer textures in Relto for TPoTS. It doesn't support high resolutions. I run 1,600 x 1,200. I'm not going to play any lower than that.

My Relto now looks completely weird. It's not a summer Relto, it's a "High on Mushrooms" Relto.

The great outdoors view

Inside my hut view

Choosing time... would it be the grey book or the other grey book that's the question!!! :? :?

Now I could go on lower resolution but let face it... why would I lower my nice resolution just for this small age? I do not have the previous file as I copied the new one over the old one. I cannot find any version on my other Alcugs shards or even just in normal URU:CC of a relto texture of 23 Kb. All what I can get is a relto texture of 15 Kb.

2 things:

1) Do I have to RESET all my TOC TPoTS install to have back my normal Relto?

2) You should put a manifest that compare what explorers have with what your server has because I can easily swap files (eg PersonalTextures) 23 Kb to 15 Kb coming from DI Shard and there's no server authorisation failure what so ever! It seems that explorers could "customize" their installs as much as they wanted without any complaint from the server. The links in Relto after doing such are completely broken so I went back to the "High on Mushrooms" Relto. :roll:
Annabelle

Postby Al Bina » Sun 1. Jul 2012, 19:48

@Annabelle: You accidentally downloaded the MOUL Summer Relto and put it into your tPots folder. You can find the correct version here: http://dlc.the-open-cave.net/tpots/Pers ... -tpots.zip

Image MOUL texture on tPots installation
Image tPots texture

My resolution is 1920x1080 btw. :) Hope that solves your problem.

To get your original Relto textures back, you need to copy "Personal_District_Textures.prp" from an original URU Complete Chronicles/tPots installation (or any Shard installation that has unaltered files.)
Al Bina
Girl Friday

Postby Annabelle » Sun 1. Jul 2012, 22:04

Ahh :roll:

/me wonders what happened... :lol: It was late and I was looking inside my LAN. I copied the wrong file from one of my computers to the other.

Ok I'll fix it.

Thanks Al Bina :D
Annabelle

Postby Ehren » Sun 1. Jul 2012, 23:40

Remember, if you use the tPotS texture file offline, you have to update the sum file.
Ehren

MOULa KI#: 52872
TOC-MOUL KI#: 301538
DI KI#: 150122

Postby Annabelle » Mon 2. Jul 2012, 07:22

Update the sum file? ...Like in remove it :lol: Usually I just delete it.

Can you explain to me how to update a sum file? Thx
Annabelle

Postby Mystler » Mon 2. Jul 2012, 09:45

If you have the OfflineKI, you don't need to update the sum file.
Mystler
Development Manager

MOULa Name: Mystler
MOULa KI#: 150272
TOC-MOUL Name: Mystler
TOC-MOUL KI#: 346

PreviousNext

Return to Mods & Addons