Login    Register
  • Author
Re: New DLC: Summer Relto

Postby Ehren » Mon 2. Jul 2012, 23:37

Annabelle wrote:Update the sum file? ...Like in remove it :lol: Usually I just delete it.

Can you explain to me how to update a sum file? Thx

I assume you aren't talking about offline though? If you are online then it would just be redownloaded.

If you delete sum files from the offline game you will crash when you load up the age it went with. If you don't need to update the file to play then there is no reason to worry about it, but there has to at least be a small blank sum file to keep Uru from crashing...
Ehren

MOULa KI#: 52872
TOC-MOUL KI#: 301538
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI KI#: 150122
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Postby Annabelle » Tue 3. Jul 2012, 07:06

@ Ehren

yes you are right...I do not delete them completely :oops: . I go in Plasmashop and edit the sum files to delete all of its content.

My "update" is more a "wipe out" than an update ;)
Annabelle

MOULa Name: Annabelle
MOULa KI#: 3632553
TOC-MOUL Name: Annabelle
TOC-MOUL KI#: 4827
TOC-TPOTS Name: Sophie
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 25444
DI Name: Annabelle
DI KI#: 28877
Gehn Shard Name: Annabelle-Sophie
Gehn Shard KI#: 10268
Minkata Name: Annabelle-Sophie
Minkata KI#: 4247

Postby Max » Tue 3. Jul 2012, 14:58

I did some investigation and got some Info from Abjab to this pictured below. Apparently this is a spot
[or spots/ledges] found in MOULa and on Phils Relto by Daredevil J. It's named "Poseidons Chair". Fits
nicely if it's imaginary water thats floating around Relto.

I've put an an explenation and more Images Here >>

/ Max /
Max

MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL Name: Max
TOC-MOUL KI#: 33481
DI KI#: 0

Postby Annabelle » Wed 4. Jul 2012, 00:23

:? :? :?

This "Poseidon Chair" is...

what I explained here...

me wrote that:

Here's a bit of info that you must know: there's a huge and tall invisible wall that divide the Relto in half: the "normal grounds" on one side and the "back and mountain side grounds" on the other side.

Here in pictures:

Spoiler:

1st quarter of the dividing wall

Spoiler:

2nd quarter of the dividing wall

Spoiler:

3rd quarter of the dividing wall

Spoiler:

4th quarter of the dividing wall

I see the "quest" you have made or ... played on the picture. The 3 lower markers are badly located. They aren't even on top of the wall.

DJ has NO PATERNITY in this area. It was well documented back in Gametap Days for Phil's Relto and even Relto. Back then...the Relto did get a "fix" from the ResEng that disabled the climb on the mountain. In MOULa, we only (we being me and few others back in early 2010) rediscovered the back side of the Relto by finding a new way to reach it.

-----

Like I said, no wonder why people seeing me standing on a perfect solid ground 50 feet high are always & constantly asking me: "How come do you stand like that in middle of thin air, are you on fly mode or something like that?" :roll: :roll: :lol:

/me is always jumping from ONE SOLID SPOT to ANOTHER SOLID SPOT...in other words...me is doing cavern skydiving

A 3D game is made of visuals and physics. They are not always overlapping and some physics are just there to block the way to get further inside the "world".
Annabelle

Minkata KI#: 4247

Postby Max » Wed 4. Jul 2012, 09:55

Annabelle wrote::? :? :?
/ ... /I see the "quest" you have made or ... played on the picture. The 3 lower markers are badly located. They aren't even on top of the wall.
DJ has NO PATERNITY in this area. It was well documented back in Gametap Days for Phil's Relto and even Relto. Back then...the Relto did get a "fix" from the ResEng that disabled the climb on the mountain. In MOULa, we only (we being me and few others back in early 2010) rediscovered the back side of the Relto by finding a new way to reach it.

Well ... I found this interesting enough to make a note of it in this topic. Sorry if I got the facts a bit wrong.
And yes. My Markers are perhaps not always 'Spot On' as I do not urge for perfection ... And I'm still trying to
find the edges here. But I stand corrected. Thanx ...

Interesting Pictures. From 3Dmax I assume and Game Files? I've never seen those and have no access to such.
If I had my Jumping might ... just Might ... be a bit better. And I've only been here some two years so I have
neither the knowledge of all what's been and happened in the past.

/ Max /
Max

TOC-MOUL Name: Max
TOC-MOUL KI#: 33481

Postby Abjab » Thu 5. Jul 2012, 02:41

Many Thanks, Mystler, Opa and Filtik :)...But I had trouble with your download link File name...:(

It has changed from this :- http://dlc.the_open_cave.net/moul/Perso ... xtures.zip ;

to this :-http://dlc.the_open_cave.net/moul/Personal_Summer_Textures-moul.zip

presumably to distinguish it from the tPots Summer Textures (smiles for Annabelle, and respects to Filtik (?) for the fix :))

You might want to edit your original post in this thread, Mystler...or else some late comers like me might be confounded :)

I didn't check the tPots Forum to see if a similar situation exists there, yet; I assumed that it is probably OK.
Hi All ! Myst'ya !! Abjab KI#2976, DRC(1); Abjab2 KI#4051, DRC(2)/Janaba's Hood; Flat Stanley KI#222539, DRC(27)/D-E Hood
Abjab

MOULa Name: Abjab4
TOC-MOUL Name: Abjab
TOC-MOUL KI#: 2976

Postby Al Bina » Thu 5. Jul 2012, 12:33

Thanks for pointing it out. Links are updated. :)
Al Bina
Girl Friday

TOC-MOUL Name: Al Bina
TOC-MOUL KI#: 136412

Postby Annabelle » Sat 7. Jul 2012, 04:58

@ Max:

You are welcome :)

Those pictures were taken from a debug command in an internal client. As it is not allowed to use such on TOC MOUL, I took those pictures in one of my numerous Relto back on MOULa server. There's no difference (apart from Summer Relto add-ons) between the 2 Reltos.

Note that I'm using an internal client (as a tool not as primary way to log on MOULa) since few months, so nearly 95% of my discoveries (or rediscoveries from others' past discoveries) where made by trials and errors before this "new period". And many other explorers did the same as well.

In July 2012 after first URU Live, until URU, MOUL Gametap, and now MOULa and OS shards like TOC MOUL...I won't be lying telling you there's no more "big discovery" to be made. What has to be discovered has been 8-) or :( depending on your point of view.
Annabelle