Login    Register
  • Author
Known Bugs

Postby Mystler » Sat 6. Aug 2011, 21:51

General
  • You may get a stack error after quitting the client. Just ignore it.
    Bei Beenden des Clients könnt ihr einen Stack Fehler bekommen. Einfach ignorieren.
  • The audio device is not loaded correctly, sometimes. Please start the game with administrator again and check whether the ingame mute is disabled. It should work, normally.
    Der Soundtreiber wird manchmal beim Spielstart nicht richtig geladen, sodass ihr keinen Ton habt. Startet das Spiel mit Administrator nochmal neu und checkt, ob die Ingame-Stummschaltung deaktiviert ist. Das sollte normalerweise ausreichen.
  • Sometimes, the journey cloths in the prime ages seem to reset when restarting the client. You should finish the ages in one run, if possible.
    Die Weltentücher in den Prime-Ages resetten manchmal, wenn man den Client neu startet. Ihr solltet die Welten in einem Lauf durchspielen, wenn möglich.

City of Dimensions
  • The Imagers do not update immediately, you have to relink instead.
    Die Imagers aktualisieren sich nicht sofort. Ihr müsst stattdessen neu reinlinken.
  • The game crashes sometimes, especially if you are on the boat.
    Das Spiel stürtzt manchmal ab, besonders wenn ihr auf dem Boot seit.

Last updated (by Mystler): Feb 01, 2012
Mystler
Development Manager

MOULa Name: Mystler
MOULa KI#: 150272
TOC-MOUL Name: Mystler
TOC-MOUL KI#: 346
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI KI#: 0
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Re: Known Bugs

Postby JahmenMyst » Thu 25. Aug 2011, 22:54

Wow! THat's alot of issues! I must be home again, because beta 2007 MOUL was pretty unstable starting out as well. I filled out my fair share of tickets.
I have heard about other issues in MOUL, again. It was advised to download TOC-MOUL onto a seperate drive i.e. flash drive to keep it isolated from regular MOUL, again. Seems some issues between them both on the same drive has cause some havoc. So I will try doing my download files and steps all onto a new flash drive and see if it will run. I'm excited to see some new creation. I'm "embarassed" to ask, but is this German or Dutch?
JahmenMyst

Postby Annabelle » Fri 26. Aug 2011, 00:50

The Shard's Admins are german folks.
Annabelle

MOULa Name: Annabelle
MOULa KI#: 3632553
TOC-MOUL Name: Annabelle
TOC-MOUL KI#: 4827
TOC-TPOTS Name: Sophie
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 25444
DI Name: Annabelle
DI KI#: 28877
Gehn Shard Name: Annabelle-Sophie
Gehn Shard KI#: 10268
Minkata Name: Annabelle-Sophie
Minkata KI#: 4247

Postby Abjab » Thu 8. Sep 2011, 03:38

Good List Mystler, Thank you :)
Mystler said:-
•Sometimes, the journey cloths in the prime ages seem to reset when restarting the client. You should finish the ages in one run, if possible.

Ummm...It appears that there might be as many as 4 possible instances of any age depending upon how you accessed it...They are "Public"/Private, "COD"/Non-COD instances. (Some ages are also "Public" if accessed as a shared Bahro stone link, this is a basic MOUL thing..) I ran tests to prove some of this (2 instances of Kadish for example....), and I suspect 4 from the freezes I get when I try to access thru some back door. I am reliably freezing up at the COD Library Pellet Chamber link (Nexus displayed) for example, after creating Ercana the traditional way; which might be one possible conflict example of multiple ages..dunno yet.

2 instances I could prove....each reflected a different journey cloth record, depending upon how I accessed it; each kept its own Cloth record on logoff or crash, and each was indeed completed, and each lead to the same Bahro Cave it seemed ....but then crashed (for other reasons perhaps ?), after one instance had already successfully completed the Bahro Cave.

I must add that I have NEVER accesssed an age Pillar yet, nor attempted to complete the basic Cleft. I don't think I have even visited the cleft yet, since reset. I have Gahreesen, Teledahn, Kadish, Ercana, Ahnonay Books so far

I wouldn't have posted this yet (pending more tests) but your comment enouraged some mention of my present perceptions..

Certainly it will help to complete an age in one sitting..but statistically that's not happening either...:( But the logic of cross creation of each age may be incomplete depending on how you create it; particularly when links are 2 Nexus's deep..IN my case , for example I created Kadish via the Kadish Gallery in some of the cases....This can be done from Private/Public/COD, City Kadish Galleries...which suggests 6 possible instances...? Dunno. TBD ("To Be Determined")

Hope this helps :)
Hi All ! Myst'ya !! Abjab KI#2976, DRC(1); Abjab2 KI#4051, DRC(2)/Janaba's Hood; Flat Stanley KI#222539, DRC(27)/D-E Hood
Abjab

MOULa Name: Abjab4
MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL Name: Abjab
TOC-MOUL KI#: 2976

Postby Opa » Thu 8. Sep 2011, 15:21

I can't really follow you. Are you thinking, that you make more than one instance of an age, if you link from different ages? I don't think so and I would suggest to play the cleft first.
Opa

TOC-MOUL KI#: 0

Postby Mystler » Thu 8. Sep 2011, 15:25

Interesting theory but not our solution. I checked the vault and there is only instance per age for the avatars.
Mystler
Development Manager

MOULa Name: Mystler
MOULa KI#: 150272
TOC-MOUL Name: Mystler
TOC-MOUL KI#: 346

Postby JahmenMyst » Thu 22. Sep 2011, 11:44

All I know is that I didn't have alot of trouble the my regular Ages. I mean that I got my cleft to relto page link ok and did my 4 basic totem ages OK and collected all the rest of the Age books and stone links just fine.
I have Ercana done and pellets ready to drop along with Ahnonay Age primed for spin to access the Outer Observation Station location to complet the Shell Cloths journey.
No chance yet to see about catching Pod Age Portals & Relto Stones yet cause of crashes and Server logon freeze outs.
Mostly then just a general lack of explorers to help to complete content like Eder Delin & Tosgal doors.

Found an explorer to relto share Page link him to to my relto for Ahnonay spin, but I kept crashing out when I would try to relto and then couldn't logon.
I only crash now if I try to use my relto book. :shock: Everything else has worked remarkably well for me. :D
Pretty much have most of my Relto pages. Just need to find TOC launcher up and working.
Oh and the error for the parsing thingy I get, but it still plays.
Oh and I created a Quest and put down marker and got it, so I'm guessing that works, but not certain until I make and send one to another explorer to play and confirm it to work.
JahmenMyst

Postby Alien » Thu 22. Sep 2011, 12:10

JahmenMyst wrote:Oh and I created a Quest and put down marker and got it, so I'm guessing that works, but not certain until I make and send one to another explorer to play and confirm it to work.

You did? Because the last I checked it (just before the pellet contest started), my marker game still didn't work. I tried to collect the marker and just walked straight through it. This also happens when you try to collect the CGZ missions. I must try my marker game again.

EDIT - just tried playing my marker game. I still can't collect the markers.
EDIT2 - So I tried creating a new game and playing that ... still cannot collect the marker.
Please send me your game and tell me where the marker is please. KI#1003
How to use some Not So Basic Commands in TOC

TOC is Image
Alien

MOULa KI#: 14279348
TOC-MOUL KI#: 201394

Postby Alien » Thu 29. Sep 2011, 14:52

Is this list of known bugs up to date?
How to use some Not So Basic Commands in TOC

TOC is Image
Alien

MOULa KI#: 14279348
TOC-MOUL KI#: 201394

Postby Opa » Thu 29. Sep 2011, 15:49

I think so. I also add a line at the bottom,so you can see if it is up-to-date.
Opa

TOC-MOUL KI#: 0

Next

Return to Bug Reports