Login    Register
  • Author
sky colour in COD

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Mon 11. Apr 2016, 17:15

hello,
it has become awfully dark on COD. one can hardly see anything. the sky fog colour is much darker than in MOULa. there was a command in the past we could use to change the sky colour and make the place brighter. that command seems to be disabled now. please, please enable it again. i see players take the city's graphics apart with different commands so i don't see why we should not be able to have this simple one that would help us see better while we play.
thanks for the understanding.
Zesty and Kirk of Xeniphers
Zesty of Xeniphers

MOULa Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
MOULa KI#: 20053
TOC-MOUL Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
TOC-MOUL KI#: 250135
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
DI KI#: 218448
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Re: sky colour in COD

Postby Mystler » Tue 12. Apr 2016, 07:05

Changing the fog color in the COD has been disabled for some time now. Since we added the Light Meter at the Courtyard, to be clear. In order to brighten the cavern, you'll have to throw pellets into the lake.
If it is difficult to see, you can try to adjust gamma in the game graphics options or the monitor contrast.
Mystler
Development Manager

MOULa Name: Mystler
MOULa KI#: 150272
TOC-MOUL Name: Mystler
TOC-MOUL KI#: 346
DI KI#: 0

Re: sky colour in COD

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Fri 15. Apr 2016, 16:10

yes, my gama is on the highest. it is still very dark for me and many other players that i spoke with. not sure why that command was disabled though ??? as i said people are taking the graphics of the game apart to the point of making the city look a total mess, which seems to be allowed :shock: . so i plead for an option. or at least to make it as bright as it is in MOULa (pellets would work with that too, i am sure). thank you Mystler for the understanding. i love TOC but i still need my eyesight, lol
Zesty of Xeniphers

MOULa Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
MOULa KI#: 20053
TOC-MOUL Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
TOC-MOUL KI#: 250135
DI Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
DI KI#: 218448

Return to General Discussion