Login    Register
  • Author
MOULa, Open Meeting at the Developer's Hood, TAKE 2!!!

Postby Max » Thu 12. Nov 2015, 13:27

Like it was presented at November's All Guild Meeting, there is now a Developer's Hood in MOULa.
The aim of this Hood is to try and support, encourage and help people who wish to try their hands at
Age Creation.

You are all invited to our first Meeting in Developer's Hood Wednesday 18th November 14:00 KI Time.
This will be a general discussion, about ideas and things that we could collaborate on or do all by ourselves, if
so wishing. But also, to see what skills people have, what programs to use and how we could help each other.

I know the German NULP Hood has meetings on Wednesdays, so that's why we set the time at 14:00 KI.
(Wednesday was the most convenient day for us atm.) I assume we will be there some 2 hours, to 16:00
or so. But you are most welcome to join in if or when ever you can.

I know Mystler, filtik and Opa has done some great things with TOC. Editing, changing, adding new stuff.
And there are some Age Creators among yous... So it would be greatly appreciated if some of you could
pop in during the meeting to share your insights and experiences.

This first meeting should be about very basic stuff, to share ideas and to see how we can proceed.
Max

MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL Name: Max
TOC-MOUL KI#: 33481
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI KI#: 0
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Re: MOULa, Open Meeting at the Developer's Hood, TAKE 2!!!

Postby Max » Mon 7. Dec 2015, 17:44

As per Topic on MOULa Forum... http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28094

This above meeting in the Developer's Hood never happened!* So it's time to announce the
Official Open House will be this Wednesday 9th at 14:00 KI Time in the Developer's Hood
and is open to everyone.

*A Non-Event due that the Cyan Servers were down a few days...
Max

MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL Name: Max
TOC-MOUL KI#: 33481
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI KI#: 0
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Return to Off-Topic