Login    Register
  • Author
Goodbye

Postby Opa » Fri 6. Jul 2012, 17:28

Because of some recent problems I will leave the TOC team. One reason is that I doesn't have the time anymore to do something. I wanted to wait until the Wall Event passed so I am able to moderate it. But as you can see I am no longer a moderator in this forum and I also no longer have admin rights on the server. So this is my Goodbye to all of you. It was fun to play with you on the server and it was fun to see how you solved my puzzles I created for you ;) .

Maybe sometime I will return, but I can't promise this.

Opa
Opa

MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL KI#: 0
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI KI#: 0
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Re: Goodbye

Postby S'ni Day » Fri 6. Jul 2012, 17:55

Oh My, this is such a shock to me, I'm so sorry to see you go. You have been a great Mod here and I hope that things go well for you in the furture. I want to thank you for all your hard work and dedication that you put forth, which was all to OUR benefit. Sometimes life takes us on different paths and may you find yours to be fulfilling and exciting. You will always have a place in my heart.
With mixed emotions;
S'ni
S'ni Day

MOULa KI#: 6678715
TOC-MOUL KI#: 1270
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 40368
DI KI#: 102357
Gehn Shard KI#: 14730

Postby janaba » Fri 6. Jul 2012, 18:42

Hey, Opa, what is this ... what are you doing to us ? ... :P

No, seriously, in these times of profound changes it is good to evaluate more often if
the paths in our lifes we're pursuing really still represent us, our ideals and demands,
and in case we realized any or even too much discrepancy or imbalance in relation to
our goals and inner standards it is good to do something about it, to change something
and/or to move on ...

Thank you, Opa, for all your kindness and lovelyness and your dedication you've put
into the TOC Shard experience and your moderation job on these forums, you will be
missed by many, that's for sure ... :mrgreen:

Dear Opa, I am wishing you the absolute best of luck in your life, much joy and so many
miracles and all the success and everything needed to achieve the goals you're aiming at ...
Take good care of you ... oder auch 'Pass gut auf Dich auf' (in german lol), Opa ... /wave ... :D
janaba

Postby Alien » Fri 6. Jul 2012, 18:50

Opa, good luck with whatever it is that is forcing you into this decision, I don't think it was easy for you to have to break ties with TOC, a project that has your work in it's every pixel.

We will miss you, and we all hope that one day you will return to continue to be part of the TOC team. It won't be the same without you.

Alien
How to use some Not So Basic Commands in TOC

TOC is Image
Alien

MOULa KI#: 14279348
TOC-MOUL KI#: 201394

Postby Jogi » Fri 6. Jul 2012, 19:07

All the best, Opa! Thank you very much for your part keeping Uru Live alive!
Maybe we will see you sometimes as an 'ordinary' Explorer in the Cavern?
Jogi

MOULa Name: Jogi.de
MOULa KI#: 16673208
TOC-MOUL Name: Jogi
TOC-MOUL KI#: 103367
TOC-TPOTS Name: Jogi
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 36461
DI Name: Jogi
DI KI#: 142405
Gehn Shard Name: Jogi
Gehn Shard KI#: 32678

Postby Max » Fri 6. Jul 2012, 19:31

A bit sad that You've taken somewhat drastic decision, Opa ... If You're leaving all of this, the TOC.

But ... Big Thank You for Everything You're done for Us All, here in TOC and also keeping the URU
or MOULa alive .. and for ever changing! It's been a Wonderful Journey so far and I sincerely hope
that You'll return some day to us again. It's been "Vielen Spass! Vielen Danken meine Freund!"

The Future is not Yet written ... Hopefully our paths will cross in some near future ...

All the Best!

/ Max /
Max

TOC-MOUL Name: Max
TOC-MOUL KI#: 33481

Postby RockArdemar » Fri 6. Jul 2012, 21:23

Oh! :o :shock:
Now this is really bad news.
Is the decision really definitive? Can't you reconsider?
But whatever it is (no need to tell, of course), I respect your decision, however much I regret it.

Thank you so much for everything, specially for the Ancient Book of Fate. I enjoyed it a lot. As gameplaying and puzzle solving is my primary motivation in Uru, when Contes de la Caverne stopped in MOULa I was delighted to find a new Adventure to participate.

It has been a great pleasure and honour to have met you, and I hope we will soon meet again in some other Quest, somewhere. I'm joining Max in saying Vielen Dank, und herzliche Glückwünsche!

Bye dann :( , (und hoffentlich "Bis Bald"!), und viele Grüsse auch für Mr.R

R
KI 42627 - FB | T
RockArdemar

MOULa KI#: 34143
TOC-MOUL KI#: 42627
DI KI#: 235532
Gehn Shard KI#: 17785
Minkata KI#: 70951

Postby McBeam » Fri 6. Jul 2012, 21:40

well i am shocked! hope you are well. i just repeat all thats been said..hope to see you here or shomewhere in the carvern(S)
McBeam

Postby Charura » Fri 6. Jul 2012, 23:01

Now, what's gonna happen? My questions will go un-answered? :geek: Honestly, though,...I hope all is good where you are and remains the same. Sorry for our loss. :(
Charura

Postby G. Sylar » Sat 7. Jul 2012, 00:00

Oh this is a surprising announcement Opa. :? But if indeed it is, I can only connect to my fellow researchers. The real life is just important that I can certainly confirm to you.
Good luck for the future and thank you for the great times at the TOC shard! :) I can only appreciate it if you find time one day and return back.

Thanks again for your efforts to us all a great time, also has brought to the TOC storyline. ;)

sincerely
Sylar
G. Sylar

MOULa Name: Sylar
MOULa KI#: 14011585
TOC-MOUL Name: Sylar
TOC-MOUL KI#: 2440

Next