Login    Register
  • Author
Re: Markers in marker game

Postby Hawkster » Sun 19. Jan 2014, 05:08

It is not shouting it is the program. You can not use the keyboard with run and then talk. Toc is not like moula In Moula when you run and then type and your first letter is capitalized and then all lower case . In toc it is suggested that you are yelling but you not it is the game that controls the type
Lot of time you leave and forget that you are still in run
Hawkster

MOULa Name: hawkster
MOULa KI#: 15541714
TOC-MOUL Name: hawkster
TOC-MOUL KI#: 0
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 0
DI KI#: 0
Gehn Shard KI#: 0
Minkata KI#: 0

Postby Gigi » Sun 19. Jan 2014, 05:11

Thanks Rock.
I personally have been around Zesty for quite awhile and find her refreshing and wonderful.
She has never been bossy or rude that I have seen. That I would never put up with and she
knows that I would burn up my Face Book if it ever happens.
I have always considered TOC, Uru and all the other shards to be a pastime for enjoying what we can.
URU and the shards will never be perfect but I will go where I can, and leave when there is turmoil or
people I don't like in the vicinity.
If it seems like I am being difficult with these bad individuals, so what? It makes my life easier.
I love TOC. Lots to do and exploring. I also realize that we can zip to the Arch, but I enjoy running through the mountains.
Gigi

MOULa Name: Gigi
MOULa KI#: 0
TOC-MOUL Name: Gigi
TOC-MOUL KI#: 319227

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Sun 19. Jan 2014, 10:26

spreading gossip is always bad and bear in mind it always speaks volumes about the person that is doing it and very little about the person they are talking about.
kirk and i have helped more than 500 people in MOULA and also some people in TOC and DI and have never said or posted a bad word, or any word to that matter about anyone. but everyone is free to form their own opinion about others. just make sure you do it by getting to know them personally, not by listening to the gossip.
with this said, i also hope people would understand it is just a game, we are supposed to have fun there not to become sick and tired to the bone and not to even want to go there anymore, as gigi said, just because there are some people there that feed on gossip and enjoy attacking others.
and also let's hope this issue gets fixed one day. as for kirk and me feel quite discouraged and lost any wish to create any games in TOC for the time being. those that asked us to create them to help them go through MINKATA etc. I am sorry. hope you understand.
Last edited by Zesty of Xeniphers on Sun 19. Jan 2014, 12:33, edited 2 times in total.
Zesty of Xeniphers

MOULa Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
MOULa KI#: 20053
TOC-MOUL Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
TOC-MOUL KI#: 250135
DI Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
DI KI#: 218448

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Sun 19. Jan 2014, 10:29

Gigi wrote:I personally have been around Zesty for quite awhile and find her refreshing and wonderful.
She has never been bossy or rude that I have seen.

thank you gigi for the kind words. they really mean a lot to me right now. (((HUGS))) dear friend
Zesty of Xeniphers

MOULa Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
MOULa KI#: 20053
TOC-MOUL Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
TOC-MOUL KI#: 250135
DI Name: Zesty of Xeniphers
DI KI#: 218448

Postby Mystler » Wed 22. Jan 2014, 13:38

A miracle has happened: Filtik found an issue in the database. Marker games are fixed!
Mystler
Development Manager

MOULa Name: Mystler
MOULa KI#: 150272
TOC-MOUL Name: Mystler
TOC-MOUL KI#: 346

Postby Annabelle » Sat 8. Mar 2014, 01:03

Mystler wrote:A miracle has happened: Filtik found an issue in the database. Marker games are fixed!

Really? Wow!!! I'll have to set up a whole new "Creative Department" in TOC. :lol:

I'm almost done with my quests in URU:CC (not published yet apart from 5 in early Dec 2013).

I have some old stuff made in CoD, I'll dust them off, polish them, and we will see... :D

(I know the news is already old but I didn't log in for a long time...as I said, my focus been on URU:CC mainly)
Annabelle

MOULa Name: Annabelle
MOULa KI#: 3632553
TOC-MOUL Name: Annabelle
TOC-MOUL KI#: 4827
TOC-TPOTS Name: Sophie
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 25444
DI Name: Annabelle
DI KI#: 28877
Gehn Shard Name: Annabelle-Sophie
Gehn Shard KI#: 10268
Minkata Name: Annabelle-Sophie
Minkata KI#: 4247

Postby Gigi » Sat 8. Mar 2014, 04:22

Send me some good ones Annabelle.

One thing about the marker games.....I have done many in Moula, some are Annabelle's and some are Zesty's. Many times
while playing I have a Net 6 or some other error that kicks me out of the game. Not fun for me. I may be the only one, but it still happens.
As for TOC....at the beginning I and many others got kicked, but now.....haven't been kicked in quite awhile.

And finally, it seems we are drama free in TOC. No bosses, just friends trying to enjoy ourselves for awhile.
Gigi

Postby Annabelle » Sat 8. Mar 2014, 06:23

I read the whole discussion about 'bosses' & relation with other explorers. I tend to visit the public city in Ae'gura in MOULa once every 3-4 months for few minutes then I set sails to calmer seas. On TOC, I had good & bad experiences, so the grass is not always greener in small communities.

Anyway, I ain't boss of no one! I can't even keep all my avatars under my authority :lol: The Belle's Minions have their own agendas ;)

In fact, I'm more a loner, doing my stuff and sharing them with the community when time comes. I won't make 3 tons of quests in TOC though. It's hard to make quests knowing there's the /jump command available. I'll find a niche. I have some ideas in CoD but also in other known ages. I might work my quests in TOC using the same approach as for my quests (yet to be published!) in URU:CC.

I still have a big issue to solve: how to set foot in CoD, the floor is not on my side these days.
Annabelle

MOULa Name: Annabelle
MOULa KI#: 3632553
TOC-MOUL Name: Annabelle
TOC-MOUL KI#: 4827
TOC-TPOTS Name: Sophie
TOC-TPOTS KI#: 25444
DI Name: Annabelle
DI KI#: 28877
Gehn Shard Name: Annabelle-Sophie
Gehn Shard KI#: 10268
Minkata Name: Annabelle-Sophie
Minkata KI#: 4247

Postby Gigi » Sat 8. Mar 2014, 07:14

Hopefully, you will get into COD soon. Maybe Mystler can figure out what is going on with it.

As far as Cod and the rest of TOC....it is fun to do the /jump commands, etc., but I mainly enjoy running through the mountains
to get to the Arch. Or just running and jumping normally to see where I can get.

I am not saying the "magic" isn't fun, but it is good to be able to make a marker game to at least show the way.

And, Annabelle, I know you aren't the "boss" of anything, but your experience in making quests and marker games has really made you the Queen of Markers.
You are not a boss, just a hoot and a lot of fun. I also love Zesty's games. Always a challenge.

We are all buds, friends, and companions in TOC. Thanks to all the ones that are keeping it that way.
Gigi

Previous

Return to Bug Reports